lunes, 11 de marzo de 2019

INTRODUCTION


Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Andrés and I am a Primary Education degree student at the University of Málaga. I pretend to learn the measurement in a didactic way; for this reason I will search information to get my aim. In addition, I want to share it with all of you.

Didactic Measure
 is a blog whose principal aim is to make readers conscious of the influence and the significance of the measurement in our life and to learn to teach it in a different way, through curious methods and a variety of tools and materials and by means of real contexts. The measurement, the statistic, the probability... are very present in our everyday life: in our houses, in the sport, in the society, at the school, in ourselves… In every corner of the world, the measurement and the other sciences are implied. That's the reason why learners must acquire those knowledge. In my opinion, they have to understand what it surrounds them from a mathematical perspective. For that goal, I will describe different methodologies and activities to teach measurement, didactic applications, representations of the measurement and the other sciences in real life, curiosities... 

In the following weeks I will upload several entrances related to these contents and feasible didactic applications. I hope you like it! Come on!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario